PCF Development builds and sells affordable single- and two-family homes in Pawtucket and Central Falls.
Homes are either newly constructed or renovated, modern units designed to quickly become part of the neighborhood’s natural character or lovingly restored historic New England buildings.
Income guidelines are used to ensure that these homes remain affordable for families and individuals.
Dianny Peña is available for your questions or guidance for starting the application process – (401) 726-1173 ext. 12 (English & Spanish).
The following documents are required to begin the homebuying process:
- Completed PCF Development Home Buyer application
- Two recent months of pay stubs and / or any documents relevant to income (child support, SSI, etc.) for all members of the household over 18 years of age
- Last two months of bank statements (all pages) for all household members age 18+ ( Please provide explanations for cash deposits of $500 or more and frequent deposits including mobile payment services)
- Last two years of tax returns (including W2/1099)
- Retirement/Investment statements (two months)
- Authorization for credit report for all people on mortgage
- Pre-approval letter (if available)
Begin to gather the information above and call Dianny Peña – (401) 726-1173 ext 12 – or use our online form to schedule an appointment. Homeownership might be just around the corner!
MAXIMUM Household Income Limits at 80% AMI:
1 person: $54,150
2 persons: $61,900
3 persons: $69,650
4 persons: $77,350
5 persons: $83,550
6 persons: $89,750
The Ortiz family stars in a video that PCF Development produces to bolster support for Community Housing Bonds and Vote Yes on Seven in 2016. Their story is still inspiring today as we continue to build the future and help as many families to achive their dreams of homeownership.
Equipping first time homebuyers with the resources and skills needed to save for and acquire their first home.
PCF Development offers classes and one-on-one counseling for first time homebuyers and landlord classes for existing homeowners looking to have their home work for them. The programs are led by HUD-certified counselors and take place at our office in Pawtucket.
June is National Homeownership Month and PCF Development is offering affordable classes for first time homebuyers. Click “Classes” above or here to sign up for our June 15th session.
Donations support a family’s dream of a safe & affordable home.